Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 10 on 10 pics

I decided to play along with the 10 on 10 challenge this month.  I don't have a logo or any real info to share, just that you take one photo an hour, for ten hours/photos on the tenth of each month.  Here's a peek into a regular, fairly boring day at our house :)


10:00  Up and watching some TV


11:00 Tucker's on the DS and I'm working on my computer


12:00 Lunch time!  We leave for school at 12:30 and this kid takes forever to eat


1:00 Dropped Tucker off and stopped at McD's for a drink and ice cream cone for my friend and her daughter.


2:00 Scrapping with Kim!  The highlight of my week, for sure :D


3:00 Still scrapping and Kim is going through some of the crap I threw at her :)


4:00 Kim left and I was snapping a card I made for gel-a-tins


5:00 and guess what Tucker is doing again?  I was working on the Scrap Chicks sketch challenge.


6:00 and Glennifer is making the tacos!


7:00 Tucker's out of the shower and back on the DS, Glen and I are trying to relax and watch some T.V.

Anyway, they're ugly pictures, but I'll work on that next month.  Hopefully my day has more to it than a kid playing video games :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all your 10 on 10 pictures. Tucker is too cute!!