Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun to share!

A friend shared a link with me last night.  I'm sure that most of us that scrapbook have heard of Colorbok.  They sell cute (and very inexpensive) supplies.  I actually just picked up some of their stuff the last time I was at Joann's.  Anyway, you can be a part of a group that takes surveys for them and they'll send you goodies for helping out.  How cool is that?  Just go here and fill out the survey.  Be sure to say that you're willing to do more surveys when it asks that question.  You can certainly give them my name when it asks who sent you as well :)
Also, as you can see from my side bar, I like to hang out at a few forums and one of them is Scrap Chicks.  They're looking for more fans on Facebook, so if you'd be willing to go to their page and like them, I'd appreciate it!
Have a great Friday!

No comments: