Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday OCD

Those of you that know me well are aware of my craziness when it comes to party planning.  I work on menus, guest lists and favors months ahead of time.  I make lists, scour magazines and the internet for recipes and tear ideas out of the paper.  When one of the girls at ScrapFreak posted a holiday journal project I knew it would be the best thing for me to make!  This was so quick and easy to put together and I've been filling it with lists since I finished gluing everything down :)
I bought a little album at Hobby Lobby on clearance for a little over $2.  I took the binding rings out so I could cover it completely with the paper (which is gorgeous doily paper by Hambly).  I used my Xyron to attach the paper to the covers because I know that no matter how much this thing gets used and taken in and out of my purse, the paper won't be going anywhere.  The tabs that I added to the pages were just little circle die cuts that I made with my Spellbinders scalloped circle dies.  I ran them through my Xyron, and folded them in half over certain pages to make the tabs.
Some embellishments, ribbon and silver mist spray finished it off.

No comments: